The Department has MoUs and active collaborations with several institutions such as:
- Modi Corp
- IBM India
- Asian Institute of Technology, Bangkok
- ENPC France
- MacMillan India
- University of Paris1, Pantheon-Sorbonne, Paris
- Center for Public Sector Enterprise, Slovania
- Hughes Escort Communication Ltd. (DirectWay)
- Sun Microsystems India
- Stevens Institute of Technology, NJ, USA.
Sponsored Research Projects:
- R&D Management.
- Management Values, Culture and Management Practices in Indian Organisations: A Psychological Perspective.
- Managerial Values and Organisational Culture in Select South East Asian Countries: A Comparative Analysis.
- International Competitiveness of Selected Indian Industries.
- Flexible System Management for Technology Capability Building at the Firm Level.
- Competitiveness of the Indian Software Industry.
- Comparing University Departments.
- E-commerce Strategy for Competitive Advantage: A Comparative Study in South East Asia.
- Development of Information System for the Management of Sugar Industry Waste in U.P.
- E-commerce Capability Building.
- Financial Management Practices in Public Sector Enterprises.
- Financial Management Practices in Select Private Organisations: A Comparative Study of India, Thailand and Singapore.
- Financial Management Practices in Select Private Corporate Enterprises - A Comparative Study of India and Select Countries of South-East Asia.
- Comparative Information Technology Practices in India.
- A Software Costing Model-base with Expert System Extensions in Selected Domains.
- Design of Security Services for Internet-Intranet.
- An Integrated Approach to Identity Authentication in Computer Networks.
- Comparative IT Management Practice in Asia.
- Management Skill Formation Programme for Entrepreneurial Ventures.
- Economic Crisis in South East Asia: A Study of Implication for Global Economy, Particularly India.
- Management of Technology.
- ModiCorp Learning Centre.
- A Comparative Perspective on the Growth and Development of Telecom and Communication Sector in Select South East Asian Countries and India: An Impact Study.
- A Diagnostic Analysis of the Enabling Support Mechanism for Promoting Small & Medium Enterprises (SME) in the New Economic Environment.
|Consultancy Assignments :
- Stores Management in GAIL
- Manpower Planning in DRDO
- Capacity Planning for Thappar (Dimensions Financial Services Project).
- Restructuring the Government Departments (5th Central Pay Commission).
- Marketing Feasibility Study of Moulded Luggage
- Role of Engineers in Government (5th Central Pay Commission).
- Organisational Design for Rollatainers
- Recruitment and Selection for F.C.I.
- Organisational Restructuring of DoT.
- Performance Appraisal System of CDoT .
- Executive Development Programme Design for Ministry of Human Resources Development
- Assessment of Cotton Stalk-based Particle Board Plants in the Cooperative Sector
- Capacity Assessment of Modi Rubber
- Implementing the 3C Programme for Sales Executives(Gopdfrey Philips)
- Restructuring the Non-Judicial Cadre (FNJPC).
- Work Study for Tibetan Govt.
- GLOBE CEO Study.
- Marketing planning for Fertilizers (Dayal Fertilizers).
- Study of IT Training (Impact India Ltd.).
- Turnaround Strategy for TRTC (Dantool).
- Procurement Costing for Eprocurement (eprocurez Intenet Pvt. Ltd.).
- Knowledge Management Intervention (Sona Koyo).
- Restructuring and Growth Strategy by HTYTC (Delhi Govt.).
- Automation Options & Technology Development (Sona Koyo).
- Employee Satisfaction Survey (NBC, Jaipur).
- Revenue Model for Web-based Information System on Indian Infrastructure Sector (e-Gateway India Pvt. Ltd.).
- Perspective Plan for Development of Education in Meghalaya (EdCIL).
- Designing Innovative Vocational Programmes of Relevance for Mahalaya (EdCIL).
- Management and Organization of Rural Health Care in India (CEPRA/WHO).
- Pre-Launch Market Survey for Self-Sealing Tyre/Tube Puncture Sealant (Ultraseal India Pvt. Ltd.).
- Performance Appraisal of Redline Bus Service in Delhi (ASRTV).
- Diagnostic Study of Plastic and Allied Industries of NOIDA Region (Noida Authority).
- Market Research Study on CFLS (OSRAM India Ltd.).
- Development of Course Contents for Executive Development of Dept. of Education, MHRD.
- Organizational Restructuring of Rollatainers.
- Developing Training Programme (course contents etc.) for Personnel of the Department of Education, MHRD.
- Employee Satisfaction Evaluation at C.K. Birla Group of Cos.
- Recruitment Management System of a Large PSU.